Thursday, January 17, 2013

April 2009... Yeah I know it was a long time ago!

So... I told you I was a horrid scrapbooker... and journal writer... and apparently now a horrid blogger! Well in my defense I have been in college, so I am hoping to catch up now and be at least a once a monther! That is my new goal! (again!) hehe.

We went to Massachusetts to visit my Sister in law Tara and her family and this is Martin and Josh walking to the park.



This is the kids uncle Nick posing with a flower in his hair! lol

Here are all the crazy kiddos! (left to right) Nate, Courtney, Lexi, Nick, Haley, Josh, Martin.


Sleeping beauty!



Tree climbing. Wow they have grown up since then!




Swing time!



More swinging! He never really liked to swing that much! It's ironic that we now have a swing in our family room! o_0


As you can see here!




Can you find the monkeys? ;)




So excited to get the ball while playing catch!


Attempting to throw the ball! Too cute!





Taking a break.


Say what? hehe

Busy day!


A beautiful way to end a fun day at the park!

Some random cute pictures from April!

Fun with Daddy!

BUBBLES!





Not just for babies! ;)

We can see how Josh felt about Nate popping his bubbles! hehe


This is the best picture of her with her violin! It is difficult to take good pictures of concerts!


Sixth grade Spring concert choir!

Phew! That was all of April.. so I guess I didn't take any photos from January to March! :/

No comments: