Thursday, January 17, 2013

May 2009

These are just random  May cutenesses!


Dancing!






Don't miss the drool dripping off his lip... Nate and Josh were my droolers! :)


He has a way of wearing everyone out! :)


Being cute, This is a princess doll bed Ray made for her. It is constructed well!






Working on a project for school, I think it is some sort of teepee hut.


The finished product!


Georgeous darling!




Yeah... these are the kind of pictures I have of Nate! lol

Dude's Softball! I love softball!







Who's on first? Lexi!

Stealing Second!


Made it to third!



Looks like she stole HOME! Woohoo!


Nice pose for the score!



Okay so I really don't look at the back of my hair when I put it up like this, but I think it looks really good in this picture! I wonder if it always looks like that or if it is a fluke?

2 months down in one morning!! Not bad! I have noticed I don't take pictures as much as I use to.. need to get back in the habit. :) I love looking back at them!








No comments: