Friday, January 18, 2013

More June fun 2009!

 This is Joshua's first trip to a beach! We went to Sunset Beach in Smithfield. He wasn't too sure about the sand at first, but then he got use to it, he doesn't really like to play in it even today, but he tolerates it, because he loves the water! 

 In this last picture he spotted the kids out on the trampoline on the lake!
He did a lot of exploring, and thinking! There has been so many times in my children's lives that I wish they had Renesmes gift so they could "show" me what they were thinking!
He tried out the helicopter and the spider-man car, he didn't really enjoy the merry go round either, but in years to come, these are his favorite part!
Nathan enjoyed the merry go round! All of my kiddos love the water! They would love to live on a beach!

I wish I remembered what Josh was doing in this bottom picture! It looks like he is trying to use his foot as a phone! :) Lexi is so good with Josh and Nate for that matter! 
A fun day at the lake!


No comments: